1. What kind of information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
1. Information about your visits and your use of the site.
2. Information about transactions with or relating to our Site, including information about any product or service purchased;
3. Information for registration and / or subscription to our web services and / or our email notifications.
II. Information about our site visits
We can collect information about your computer and your visits to this site, such as your IP address, location, browser type, reference source, visit duration, and number of pages displayed. We may use this information for administrative purposes on the Website to improve the use of the Site for marketing purposes.
III. Use your personal information
1. Improve your navigation experience by customizing your website;
2. We send you information (other than marketing communications) that we believe may be of interest to you by mail, email or similar tools;
3. Send marketing communications to our company that we believe may be of interest to you by mail or, if expressly agreed, via email or similar tools.
IV. other information
1. If the authorities ask us to do so;
2. With respect to any current or future legal process;
3. for the creation, exercise or defensive of legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
4. To the buyer or seller (or future buyer or seller) of any company or company, we (or think) in veneered or purchase.
V. Transfer of data abroad
VI. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your information. Of course, data transfer over the Internet is inherently unsafe, so we can not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
VII. Policy changes
We reserve the right to change our information practices and privacy notice terms and apply these changes to all your information. By using this site, you agree to accept the terms of the Privacy Notice as stated at the time of use. Any future access to the Website after the posting of the modified Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of this modified Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at any time.
If you are a European resident, you have access to the personal information we hold about you and require that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we process your information in order to full fill the contracts that we may have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When placing a request through the website, we will retain your request information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information.
The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.